- Z Adapter II--Release date: September 11, 2012--JAN code : 456212143 741 8
|Z Adapter II|
■ Product features ■
An INON “Arm II System” adapter to use as a base adapter or strobe adapter. The Z Adapter II is made from aluminum alloy to provide durability for stability and reliability to hold combined arms.
- Directly attached on Grip Base D4/Grip Base M1/D Holder to add INON Arm II compatible ball-joint. Fundamental adapter to extend arm products via Clamp III. This adapter is useful when combined with a long arm as it extends its ball-joint vertically or horizontally.
- Attaching on an INON strobe will add INON Arm II system compatible ball-joint. The Z Adapter II enables to attach a strobe or LED flashlight on an arm or housing/base carrying Direct Base III via Clamp III. The ball-joint is made from metal unlike Z Adapter MV to provide firm fixture of combined strobe by lightly tighten Clamp III.
|Z Adapter II attached on Grip Base D4|
|Z Adapter II attached on S-2000|
[Cmpatible base etc.]
- Grip Base D4
- Grip Base M1
- D Holder
- D Holder Extension Bar
- Port Arm for MRS
- Port Arm for UFL-MR130 EFS60
[Compatible strobe etc.]
- D-2000, D-2000S, D-2000W, D-2000Wn,
- Z-220, Z-220S, Z-220F
- D-180, D-180S
- Double Light Holder LE
- Quad Light Holder LE
- Strobe Light Holder LE (*1)
It is necessary to replace a screw of the Z Adapter II with supplied screw of the Strobe Light Holder LE. Please refer user manual appendix in the below link page.
・Strobe Light Holder LE (shipped after September 10, 2012) User Manual Appendix
The Strobe Light Holder shipped before January 19th, 2012 does not come with｢Allen Wrench(AF:5mm)｣(or ｢M6 Hex Wrench｣) which is necessary to install the Z Adapter II. Please prepare the wrench separately.
Other INON products like Grip Base D4/Grip BaseM1 or Z Joint, Direct Base III, comes with the wrench as standard accessory
■ Relative information ■
・How To Select INON Arm
September 7th, 2012
*Press release information is as of September 7th, 2012 and subject to change without prior notice.